About Parveen Arora
We are a Team of 20 dedicated and professional individuals. Our team is a fast-growing Real Estate Team within Re/Max Real Estate Centre Team Arora Realty. Our team members speak 10 different languages to cater to a vast majority of ethnic groups of clients. We have over 15 years of proven track record and experience demonstrated partially by being the #1 Re/Max Team In Canada in 2018*. We were amongst the top 10 out of all the 53,000 agents in 2019 in GTA.
We take pride in our unrivaled marketing campaign which includes but is not limited to advertising in more than 30 print and on-line mediums. The results are unmatched.
- Each month we distribute more than 50,000 SOLD /JUST LISTED flyers in L6Y and surrounding area that are our farm areas.
- We do participate in lot of Community programs where we interact with people to promote our projects.
- In the past also , we had sold a lot of builder projects like “Daniels Olivia Marie Gardens “, “Monde Condos” ,”Lakeview Home -Olde Town” and many more with a high success rate. We do onsite Open Houses for our projects.
- We advertise in print media, social media, TV & Radio. We do this to drive traffic to our website so your project can be seen by millions of potential homebuyers and investors on the worldwide web.
- We have a strong presence on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- We have more than 2000 people in our database of clients that we have worked with in the past. We promote all our projects to our past clients in our database. We take pride in saying that 50% of our business comes from our database every year .
- Every year we organise a client appreciation event which is attended by over 1200 people and serves as an excellent networking opportunity.
- We have a network with top Realtors of other provinces which give us the opportunity to help our clients in re-locating to other provinces.
- We have a network with all 750 salespersons and brokers of our office brokerage, creating a huge pool of buyers looking to buy a house.