Buying Pre-Construction Condos in Toronto
How To Buy Pre-Construction Condos In Toronto – Today’s pre-construction market is not the same as it was five years ago. This was when almost any investment was a sure win. To make informed decisions about your options, you will need to be educated on the reputation of developers and do a thorough analysis of projected values.
Pre-construction buying can be complicated. I have been in the market for more than 13 years and have represented hundreds upon hundreds of buyers. I understand how daunting this process can be.
This guide is my attempt to help you understand the buying process. I will also explain what you can expect from working with me and my team, as well as how we choose good projects for clients.
Benefits of Buying A Pre-Construction Condo In Toronto
- Extended Deposit Programs are available for many new projects
- A VIP/Prestige Broker can help you get in the door first and make money within the first few weeks of the sales process
- Buy at today’s prices by purchasing strategically and doing the right analysis
- Clear and well-defined steps are required to buy a home.
- Your investment will appreciate
- Condos that are newly built tend to rent for less and sell faster than those that are older.
- A mortgage is not necessary right away.
- You have the option of renting or selling your property.
- The Benefits of Working with a Pre Construction Broker
- Let’s get the facts straight about VIP and Prestige Brokers.
- A pre-construction buyer should work with a broker who is familiar with the market.
This applies to any investor, but it is especially important for first-time buyers. It is important to have someone who represents your best interests.
TRB has strong partnerships with many of our representing sales teams and has established relationships with some of the city’s most influential developers. This status allows us to be designated VIP or Prestige.
Working with a broker that is truly VIP is one of the greatest advantages. They get first access to suites once they are released. Their client can purchase at the lowest launch price, which allows them to make the most of their money.
Did you know that the developer covers all fees associated with your condo purchase before construction? A professional is available at no additional cost (only $0.00).
A financial expert broker can help you avoid being caught in a bad deal with bad developments. A pre-construction broker who is experienced will be familiar with assignment clauses, deposit structures and levy caps. These are all important elements that go beyond just signing the contract.
How Pre-Construction Condos Are Sold
The process of selling condos is the same for most developers in the area. To ensure smooth and easy selling of condos, they partner with experienced brokers who have worked with them.
As a Prestige Broker and VIP with some of the top developers in Toronto, I have refined our process to ensure that our clients get the best price, access, and understanding when buying pre-construction in Toronto.
This eBook is a compilation of everything I know, and everything my clients want. It will help you understand the process of buying condos in Toronto that are pre-construction.
This guide is packed with helpful tips and deposit structure examples. It also covers what to do after you have purchased your property and how to get it back to you. This guide will be helpful to anyone, whether you are just beginning to learn about pre-construction.
Click the button below to download. If you have any questions, would like to schedule a time for chat, or would like to discuss any one of our top preconstruction condo projects please get in touch immediately.